Monday, July 24, 2006

Guess what?
Im down with a BAD FLU! -cheers-
I seriously thought that Im gonna have a bad sore throat.
I prefer sore throat than flu.
Cos I dont need to talk when Im having a sore throat.
Wheee!

Went to GH's condo on the 22th.
To celebrate his early birthday.
That place is seriously infested with mosquitoes.
We played catching in the carpark.
Its seriously very very fun!
Although its kind of scary.
PF kept grabbing my arm,
squeezing it, cos she's afraid.
& you might never know when the catcher might come & scare you.

Today was a very FUN day!

When I came into class.
Some BIG mouth announced,
"Purple girl is here! Purple girl is here!"
*chuckles*
Doesnt mean that I wear a purple watch, tied my hair using a purple hairband, carries a purple bag, wearing purple nike shoes, owns a purple wallet is a purple freak can?
Some people is even more siao-er than me.
But I like purple can? :D :D :D

Sissy was sitting next to me during A.maths CT today.
She kept shuushing me, telling me to stop making noise.
But HEY!
I got a flu right?
Cant blame me HOR.
& she keeps pestering me for answers & solutions.
GRRR!
But I got let you see my answers k?
& Mrs Yeo doesnt allow me to go to the toilet!!
You see, I've forgotten to bring my tissue can?
Grrr.. But she offered me a piece of tissue!
& after the CT, I ran outta the back door to the toilet.
HA HA HA.

OKOK! Here's the highlights of today.
It started when the guys & I were going upstairs after recess.
This guy.
I shall name him, RCH.
We were at the pond there,
when PF called out his name.
He turned around.
& I said, "Wei! My friend wants your number."
& he sort of, laughed! Secretly.
We keep di-siaoing him until we reached the 5th floor.
& I still can see him smiling everytime he sees us.
PF keep saying, "Joyce wants your number"
C'mon! I dont like him k?
I hope he doesnt get the wrong idea.
Cos he's in the same class as HIM.
Wankee even told me that RCH looked funny when he walked into his class.
LOL.
After school, we saw him again.
& we keep saying,
"Hey! You havent give us your number yet."
You should have seen his look, so damn funny.

NDP training tmr.. Again.
I hope I dont sneeze during training.
Or that biased Najibu will scream his head off at me >o:(

MR PANDA!!
You dont always sleep late hor :D :D :D
& I still can see you on my CCTV!
xD


its so magical.
not a fairytale, but its like a dream come true.
im seriously glad that you rmbed every event that happened on jan.
:D :D :D

No comments: